All 19 libraries offer printing from our public computers. The cost is $0.10 per page for black and white, $0.50 per page for color.
Mobile & Offsite Printing
You can now print virtually any document or webpage from your Internet-connected desktop, laptop, or mobile device to a library printer by uploading your print job through the PrinterOn website. To retrieve your job, just enter your email address at the print release terminal at your library.
Upload Through PrinterOn Website
Print a webpage or a document from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Printing through the PrinterOn website allows you to select the number of copies and the pages of a document you want to print.
- Select your neighborhood library below (this is the library at which you will pick up your print job) and click on the PrinterOn link:
Use PrinterOn App
Print photos and webpages easily with the PrinterOn app. View PrinterOn's webpage for a list of compatible devices.
- Visit your mobile device's app store.
- Search for PrinterOn and install the free PrinterOn app.
- Open the app and configure your printer settings by clicking on the No Printer Selected button.
- Use the location or search feature to find your library.
- Once you've located your library, tap on the location icon which will redirect you to the library's PrinterOn page. To save this location for future use, tap the Save button. Then, use the Back button until you are at the app's homepage.
- Tap the No Printer Selected button to see a list of your newly saved locations. Tap your library and you will be redirected to the app's homepage.
- Tap on Photos to send photos or tap Web to print webpages and files.
- Once you're ready to print, click the Printer icon.
- Update any page settings and select the number of pages to print.
- Tap the Print button.
- Enter your email address and finalize your print job.
- View your Print History to view details about your print job and receive release codes.
- To retrieve your job, visit the library and visit the print release terminal at your library. Simply enter your email address to retrieve your print(s).