What is Library by Mail?
- A free service for Metropolitan Library System customers who are home bound or in circumstances that do not allow them to visit a physical library.
- Monthly newsletters with suggested titles.
- Books, CDs, and/or audiobooks mailed in purple reusable bags to your home.
Do I qualify for Library by Mail?
- Are you 65 years of age or older or are you home bound?
- Are you a resident of Oklahoma County?
Call (405) 606-3295 or (405) 606-3297 to consult with a staff member to determine eligibility.