If you've just received a shiny new tablet, eReader, laptop, desktop, or smartphone, put it to use with our digital collections! We have loads of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and music that you can enjoy on your new tech. If you don't have a library card, apply for one online and start using it immediately.
Here are some How-To Guides to help you get started:
- Android (tablet or phone)
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- eInk reader (NOOK Color, Simple Touch or GlowLight, Kobo Glo or Aura HD)
- Kindle (Kindle, Paperwhite, Voyage)
- Kindle Fire (Fire, Fire HD, Fire HDX)
- Mac computer (iMac, MacBook, Mac Mini, Mac Pro)
- NOOK (HD, Tablet, Galaxy Tab)
- Windows 8 (laptop, desktop, Surface Pro 2, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3)
- Windows 10 (laptop, desktop, Surface Book, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4)
If you don't see your device in this list, leave us a comment and we'll try to find some directions for you.