Date: Thursday, February 19th, 2015
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Belle Isle Library
The Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County encourages participation from all patrons and citizens of Oklahoma County. If participation at any public meeting is not possible due to a disability, whether physical, hearing or speech related, please notify the office of the Executive Director (606-3726) at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled public meeting to allow the Library to make necessary accommodations.
- Call to Order and Roll Call to Establish Quorum.
- Comments from General Public
- Consent Docket
- Recommendations from Administration
- Special Presentations
- Executive Director's Report
- Commission Chair's Report
- Comments from Commission Members